Here's what's going on in LE's life at 8 months and some change:
- Crawls around like a pro
- Pulls up on everything
- Bounces on her knees
- Laughs at everything and laughs really hard if you laugh with her
- Loves peekaboo
- Drools when she is concentrating on something or excited
- Breathes through her nose and bounces when she's excited
- Loves Cheerios and any food that we're eating; prefers finger foods to spoon fed foods
- Cries before going to bed
- Naps twice a day
The Havercamps lent us a couple of their son's toys since he has outgrown them, and they are perfect for LE's age. She seems to really like playing with the activity table.
|I got myself up! Now what?|
|I know! I should try to eat it!|
Thanks to Nanny for the cream colored outfit and to Christi for the green outfit!